INDOS Financial is an award-winning independent depositary business with offices in London and Ireland.
We are recruiting an Office and Administration Manager for our head office in the City of London (EC4). If you know someone that might be interested please pass on these details and ask them to contact us at email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the office, supporting the Finance and Compliance Manager to ensure compliance with relevant accounting, corporate and compliance procedures as well as providing some PA support to firm’s CEO and other management team members.
The candidate will have experience within a similar role. The applicant must possess excellent MS Office, communication and organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial business in a varied and busy role where the candidate will have exposure to all office management, PA and HR Administration duties.
- General office management and administration duties
- Finance duties including client invoicing and liaison with the firm’s accountants
- Administration of the firm’s online compliance training and monitoring system
- New joiner process administration
- Attendance of board and internal management meetings and preparation of meeting minutes
- Diary management – coordinating meeting requests, meeting papers, and room bookings
- Local and international travel management
- Liaison with Irish office and team
- Management and liaison with all existing office suppliers
- Periodic client and industry event organisation
The candidate should possess at least 2 years general office management or personal assistant experience. Accounts or book keeping experience would be an advantage and would place the candidate at the front of applications review list.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Sound numeracy skills and accounts experience an advantage
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization, implementation and follow-up skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team Player
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Personal Health and Dental cover
- 25 days annual leave
- Workplace pension
To apply for this position, please send an email with your CV and short covering letter outlining your relevant experience for this role and current compensation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About INDOS Financial (www.indosgroup.com)
INDOS Financial specialises in providing independent AIFMD depositary services to alternative investment funds. INDOS was the first FCA authorised AIFMD Depositary in January 2014 and currently provides depositary services to over 80 funds that have more than $15bn in assets. Clients include EU and non-EU investment managers managing a broad range of open and closed ended alternative investment fund strategies ranging from hedge funds, to private equity, real estate and other closed ended funds. INDOS has been name “Best Depositary Solution” for two consecutive years in the 2016 and 2017 HFM Service Awards.
INDOS employs a growing team of 25 people across two offices in London, UK and Enniscorthy, Co Wexford, Ireland.